Saint-Gobain solutions cover numerous applications for large-scale civil engineering and infrastructure projects because of their high value added and high level of technical content.
Norton Clipper® machines and diamond tools deliver extraordinary performance in drilling and cutting all materials on building and construction sites.
In the habitat sector, plumbers, builders, carpenters, tilers, painters and decorators also benefit from Saint-Gobain Abrasives solutions.
Solutions sold under the PAM worldwide brand include:
• Complete ductile iron solutions for:
o drinking water distribution, irrigation, wastewater and rainwater evacuation markets,
o mine and industry markets,
• Complete ranges of hydraulic valves, hydrants and fittings for water networks,
• Ductile iron municipal castings for network access (water, wastewater and telecommunications),
• Complete ductile iron pipe systems for collecting and evacuating rainwater in buildings,
• Ductile iron pipe systems for EAHX (earth-air heat exchangers).
GlasGrid Pavement Reinforcement Grids retard reflective cracking by a factor of 2 to 3 times by turning crack stresses horizontally to dissipate the stress. GlasGrid systems extend pavement life by up to 300%.
Reinforcement grids are available in several different styles: traditional GlasGrid, GlasGridTF which features a tack film on the grid and CompoGrid which combines the grid with a nonwoven composite fabric.
Nonwoven reinforcement paving mats are strong and effective moisture-resistant membranes designed to reduce thermal and stress-related cracks developing in new asphalt overlays.
Self-adhesive asphalt reinforcement patches feature reinforced bitumen layer for quick and easy repairs that increase pavement life.